Sunday, July 24, 2011

Google+ Collection


Google+ Expanding and going viral . India is 2nd in number of Google+ users.



Google+ reaching 20 million users, Exponential curve .


Evolution in Social Networking . Google+ has evolved !!



Users of Google+ across the globe . It is really viral.




Scenario in the current Google Boom . Hope it is not true .




Pace of Google+ reaching 10 million users . Its Brilliant 





Google Chrome extension to collapse the posts in the stream 



Google chrome extension for -1 . Now -1 things you hate .


Ya, that is the bug I discovered during course of my journey on Google+ exploration.
I shows my profile pic for many people in my circles. "People in your Circles tab" .



Google+ seems promising . In its Beta stage , it has  already has reached 20 million users showing its potential of leaving a mark in Social networking.


Go to
www.plus.google.com

Join Now!!!!

No comments: